Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More catching up

Oops. Got a little behind. But I'm all caught up now! Which means a picture-heavy post.

Day 10:

The 30 Days of Journaling prompt was to illustrate your all time favorite song. I can never pick just one favorite song. This is a line from one of my favorite John Mayer songs, Love Song for No One.

The 30 Days of Doodles prompt was to doodle a picture of a project you want to try. I really want to paint a quote or song lyrics on a huge board, like this. I absolutely love the huge impact it makes.

Day 11:

The 30 Days of Journaling prompt was what is your heart full of? These days, with wedding plans at the front of my mind, my heart is full of love for my fiance and everything he does for me, and how lucky I am to have found him. Or for him to have found me.

The 30 Days of Doodles prompt was to doodle your favorite quote. I adore this quote, and it's definitely how I feel about my fiance. But I ran out of room for the last line, which is "I've been looking for you."

Day 12:

The 30 Days of Journaling prompt was to completely fill your page with line design.

The 30 Days of Doodles prompt was to write your to-do list, with drawings around the edges. My only "to-do" for Sunday was to clean the house, and I managed to get it done, so yay!

Day 13:

The 30 Days of Journaling prompt was to draw a simple family tree. I really like how this turned out.

The 30 Days of Doodles prompt was a "scribble experiment." Draw lines around your paper randomly, then color in the "holes."

Day 14:

The 30 Days of Journaling prompt was to write your favorite quote. Except I mixed up the days. So I did day 15 on this day, which was to list some of your needs and wants, which was a little harder than I thought it might be. It can be hard to distinguish between your needs and wants sometimes.

The 30 Days of Doodles prompt was to draw your own zentangle. This is supposed to be relaxing and meditative, but it wasn't for me!

Day 15:

So the 30 Days of Journaling prompt for day 14 (which I did on day 15) was to write your favorite quote. Since I did my favorite the other day for the doodle challenge, I did another favorite quote, from Conan O'Brien. He said this during his last days on NBC. I loved it when I saw him say it on the show, and I still love it. It's so true.

The 30 Days of Doodles prompt for day 15 was to doodle your favorite photo. Here is the photo I chose:

This is a recent picture of my sister and I, and I love it. I'm a little surprised I can tell who I drew in the doodle. I'm terrible at drawing people. I think it helps that we were both wearing huge sunglasses, so I didn't have to draw eyes, which is where I always mess up.

Annnnnd there we go. All caught up. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment