Thursday, June 9, 2011

Late addition

Just finished my journal page for today, and I like it.


The 30 Days of Journaling prompt was to completely fill your page with something random. "Leave your pen in your desk today and find beauty in everyday things around you." I'm not sure how random my page is, and I couldn't completely leave the pen in my desk, but I did use something besides my pen and colored pencils.

The 30 Days of Doodles prompt was to draw your dream house. Well I cut out my dream house. I did pull out the pen to doodle in some details, including a cat (which we don't have, and probably never will, because my fiance is just not a cat person), and our dog. Love my little house!

I did cook that sloppy joe casserole, and I'm off to enjoy it now. Oh, and more good news came: fiance is off all weekend! Glad today is ending on an upswing!

No comments:

Post a Comment