Monday, August 2, 2010

Journaling for a Cause Days 5 & 6

Once again, a trip to the beach has set me a little bit behind. I did take some paper and my pens to attempt to work on Day 5 on the trip down, but the entire ride was spent deep in great conversation with great friends, and I'm so glad. The beach was HOT, but the trip was a good one, and I'm so thankful for the weekend getaway.

Here are my pages for Days 5 and 6.

Day 5 was "all about the details," whatever details we wanted to write about. I decided to write about some of the details that make up me.

For Day 6, we had a "free page." A chance to write or draw whatever came to mind. I decided to just write what came out. These are some of the things running through my head tonight.

I'm hoping to get completely caught up tomorrow afternoon. I don't like falling behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment