Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Again, Thank Goodness

Time for another Friday Fill-In. Sometimes they're really lame and I don't know what to put in the blanks. I thought I'd give it a shot again this week.

1. Life is not exactly where I want it to be right now.

2. But I'm trying to keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: swing. Robert. Naps.

4. Cracker Barrel is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon (but not tonight).

5. On the 1st day of August I was riding home from a weekend beach trip.

6. I can't remember the last time I felt lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe hanging out with my mom, tomorrow my plans include hopefully getting a new phone and Sunday, I want to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment