Monday, August 9, 2010

Journaling for a Cause Day 15

Today was rough. It's so hard going back to work after the weekend, especially a good weekend. Hopefully this means the week will only get better.

The journal prompt for today was 50 random things about yourself. These were harder to think of than I imagined they would be! Also, I have a small journal, so it was impossible to fit 50 things onto one page... or even two. I had to tape three pages together! I kind of like the way it looks.

Okay so I've been trying since last night to upload the pictures, and every time I try, my internet connection changes to "limited connectivity." I don't know what's going on, but I'm giving up on trying for now. There is a picture at flickr, but I had to take it with my phone, so it's not a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment