Thursday, July 22, 2010

Days 28-30--The End.

This is it! The last three pages.

Day 28. The prompt was what are you most looking forward to? I chose to focus on the near future rather than the distant future. A beach trip next weekend, spending more time with my boyfriend this weekend and in the months to come, and cooler weather. No more 100 degree days!

Day 29. I love this one. Write a letter to your past self or future self. I wrote a letter to myself at 19, almost 10 years ago. Here's the letter:

And the last page...

Day 30. What did you do this week that moved you closer toward reaching your goals? Right now, even though I graduated, I am in what is called my Clinical Fellowship. I have to accrue a certain number of hours under supervision (Not direct supervision. I have a supervisor who I am able to ask questions, and we have to have a certain number of actual contact hours, but for the most part I am on my own. She is in her own facilities, and I am in mine.), and each week I am gaining more hours and moving closer to my professional license. Exciting stuff.

This challenge was so much fun. I think it got me out of my comfort zone when it comes to doodling and handwriting and journaling. I am really looking forward to the next challenge.


1 comment: