Monday, January 3, 2011

11 in '11

I mentioned Saturday that I have 11 goals for 2011. I came up with this idea last month, and I shared it with a couple of my friends, who also decided to come up with 11 goals for this year. One of those friends shared her goals with me, and I created a journal for her to keep track of her goals. In turn, she gave me a journal for Christmas to keep track of my own goals. I spent some time today altering the journal, and I'm really pleased with how it looks so far. There are still a couple of things I want to do with it, including creating a place to keep track of books/movies/favorite quotes throughout the year.

Here are the pages for my goals. Click to see it bigger.


And here is my list of goals:
  • Keep saving $100 a month
  • Start an Etsy store
  • Try a new recipe every month
  • Send birthday cards
  • Finish every project
  • Read 12 books
  • Spend more time outside
  • Keep one houseplant alive
  • Walk 365 miles
  • Throw a party
  • Date night every month

No comments:

Post a Comment