Monday, November 15, 2010

last weekend, I...

treated myself to Moe's. Yum.
met a friend for a day full of shopping, a movie, eating, and lots of talking.
(the movie was SO good, and the food was excellent--even better the next day)
started Christmas shopping, just a tiny bit.
figured out what to get my boyfriend for Christmas.
(phew! Why are boys so hard to shop for?)
enjoyed a night with the boyfriend's family when they all came over for steak, potatoes, and corn on the cob.
spent time relaxing on the couch with just the boy and the pup.
(why is she so much calmer when he's home?)
had weird/scary dreams three nights in a row.
(hoping for some peaceful sleep tonight)

Such a good weekend. And now only 4 more working days until a week off for Thanksgiving break! Gah, why did I ever think I didn't want to work in a school system?!

No comments:

Post a Comment