Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just so you know

Here are 50 random things about me:

1. My favorite color is green.
2. I am currently in my longest ever relationship.
3. I am 29 years old.
4. I love to read, and have since I was very young.
5. I was the narrator in the school play when I was in kindergarten.
6. I like to cook, but I don't think I'm very good at it.
7. My in-a-year-or-so dream car is a Chevy Equinox.
8. I recently got a Blackberry and I'm in love with it.
9. I've had cats for pets since I can remember, although my cat moved back to my mom's house with me a few years ago and is still there.
10. I now have a dog, a birthday gift from my boyfriend.
11. I have two undergraduate degrees and one master's degree.
12. I was an only child until I was six and a half years old.
13. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
14. When I was 14, I went to England with my grandmother and cousin.
15. When I was 13, I had my first kiss.
16. I didn't have another kiss until four years later, with the same boy.
17. I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate folding and putting clothes away.
18. I don't like loading or unloading the dishwasher.
19. I love jewelry but rarely wear it.
20. I love the owl trend.
21. I've seen John Mayer in concert three times.
22. My favorite movie is Wimbledon.
23. I love C.O. Bigelow lip balm from Bath and Body Works.
24. I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
25. My mom bought me sectioned trays for my birthday a few years ago.
26. I eat one thing from my plate completely before beginning to eat the next thing.
27. I always had a pretty clear idea of the guy I would end up with.
28. The guy I ended up with is pretty far from that idea.
29. I'm glad I gave him a chance.
30. I'm very close with my middle sister.
31. We went to college (her)/grad school (me) at the same school at the same time.
32. I'm not sure I would have survived there without her.
33. We graduated on the same weekend in May of this year.
34. I miss her a lot, and don't get to see her nearly enough.
35. I'm not as close with my youngest sister.
36. We became closer when she had my nephew.
37. My mom is one of my best friends.
38. I will always worry about her.
39. My childhood friend passed away suddenly last September.
40. I miss her every day.
41. I used to think I wanted 5 kids.
42. Now I'll be happy with 2.
43. I have a fear that I won't be able to get pregnant.
44. I still don't feel grown up.
45. I wonder if I ever will.
46. My tongue was pierced for 4 years.
47. I'm terribly afraid of heights.
48. But i love roller coasters.
49. It irritates me when people ask if I'm tall enough to ride roller coasters.
50. I'm 4'9".

No comments:

Post a Comment