Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i heart fall: day 2

Day 2! Here is the prompt:

Journal Prompt: Today I want you to come up with 3-5 simple, accomplishable goals for your journal. These goals are a great way to keep you motivated throughout this little adventure.

I kept my goals very simple, figuring that if I start simple, I'll be more likely to accomplish them. No sense making huge goals just to have them sit there unaccomplished.

Here is my page.

And a little bit of awesome news. Today I went to meet with someone at a nearby (okay, an hour and a half away) school district about an opening there. And I was offered the job! I'm so excited. This is the setting I never knew I wanted to be in. Seriously, all through school I swore I would never be in a school system. I always just knew I'd be in a medical setting. But here I am, about to start something new.

I'm excited and really feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. My current job is just not for me. I gave it a chance for three months, and it hasn't gotten any better. It makes me sad to go into work every day, and the unhappiness comes home with me. My boyfriend and I have been arguing more than normal, and I know it is because of how unhappy I am in my job, which is making me unhappy in everything else.

I don't expect this new job to be perfect or fix everything, but I really think it's going to make a difference. I'm so excited for this opportunity!

...And so nervous about giving my notice at my current job. Eek.


No comments:

Post a Comment