Thursday, March 10, 2011

Late! Report Card

I've been the worst blogger. Here is my report card for 11 in '11 in February (now that March is 1/3 over...)

  • Keep saving $100 a month: A+ I saved $100 last month, and I put my entire federal tax refund into savings as well.
  • Start an Etsy store: C I really have done nothing else here, and that's sad.
  • Try a new recipe every month: F I left this as N/A last month, but I did end up trying a new recipe. It wasn't great, and I didn't make anything new in February. I haven't been cooking much at all, actually.
  • Send birthday cards: A+ My sister was the only February birthday, and I sent her a whole birthday package.
  • Finish every project: F I... don't know if I even started any projects in February. But I still haven't completed those January projects, so, uh...
  • Read 12 books: A+ I read 3 books in February and finished another on March 1, so technically I read 3 and most of a fourth book.
  • Spend more time outside: B, It's been gorgeous here lately, and I have been spending lots more time outside. I imagine when the time changes and there's a lot of daylight left when I get home from work, I'll spend even more time out there.
  • Keep one houseplant alive: N/A Still haven't decided what plant to get.
  • Walk 365 miles: F Oh yeah, that. I probably should take this goal off.
  • Throw a party: N/A Still not yet. But I will be throwing the party of the decade in 2012. Stick around til the next post to hear about it!
  • Date night every month: A+, We had another date day, and it was the best. Bike riding by the river, sitting by the dam for a rest, then frozen yogurt before heading home? Perfection. And he was responsible for all of it.
Areas to improve:
  • I don't think I'll be walking 365 miles this year. I did get a bike, though, for our 2nd anniversary, and I want to start riding it regularly. Maybe I'll keep up with miles on it.
  • The Etsy store. If I want to do that, I should, well, do it.
  • Trying a new recipe. I just kind of fell out of like with cooking. I did buy a new recipe book, so hopefully I'll try a few things in there. It's hard to get motivated to cook when I eat by myself (because the boy works at night).
Overall:
C Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment